Human Resources: Employment Policies and Procedures
12. Human Resources
The Human Resources Department is responsible for a number of policies relating to work-life balance. If you would like a copy of any of the following policies please write to Human Resources Department, Doncaster Royal Infirmary, Armthorpe Road, Doncaster, DN2 5LT, or e-mail: email@example.com
- Withholding Treatment from Violent or Potentially Violent Patients
- Violence and Aggression Policy
- Protection of Pay and Earnings Policies
- Managers Guide to Managing Absence
- Getting the Best Person for the Job
There are a number of other Human Resources policies relating to employment and work-life balance, and they are listed in Class 8 of this publication scheme.
Current vacancies are listed on the Trust's website - www.dbh.nhs.uk. These are also available by contacting either:
the Personnel Department, Doncaster Royal Infirmary, Armthorpe Road, Doncaster DN2 5LT, or
the Personnel Department, Bassetlaw Hospital, Kilton, Worksop, Notts. S81 0BD
Workforce Development Confederation
Information on the South Yorkshire Workforce Development Confederation is available at www.sywdc.nhs.uk .
There are two parts to this website:
- The section for the South Yorkshire Workforce Development Confederation includes information on recruitment, Improving Working Lives, health communities, news, and much more.
- The section for Postgraduate Medical and Dental Education includes information for PRHOs, SHOs, specialist registrars, GPs and dental practitioners, as well as information on flexible training, study leave, careers advice, and more.